Best Bitcon Betting Sites
Welcome to Bitcoinbettors! We are real sports bettors who play with these sites. The community of Bitcoin Bettors grows every day at a very fast rate while new Bitcoin Betting Sites are being created every single day. It can be quite challenging, then, to choose from the pool of betting sites with different bonuses, types of payment, and game options. Here we present you with the best Bitcoin betting sites of 2020 so you can start betting right away. (Some of the sites you will find below contain affiliate links, meaning that we will receive a commission in case you create an account. Of course, this will not suppose any additional cost for you and we only recommend sites that are truly helpful and legit. The commissions we make are not the main objective of these reviews. Again, you should only create accounts on the sites you feel more comfortable with. If you’ve signed up using our links before, thank you! I really appreciate your support).
Best Bitcoin Bookmakers
Best Bitcoin Accepted
Best Bitcoin Casinos
How Did We Choose?
About Betting With Bitcoin
In the last few years, Bitcoin has been growing exponentially in fame and usage. For example, not it is possible to use ATMs to exchange Bitcoin for traditional fiat currency. And you can use Bitcoin for so much more: to pay at some restaurants and bars around big cities like London or Tokyo and for online sportsbooks. Online sportsbooks support different types of deposits (debit cards, wire transfers, cheques and, of course, Bitcoin), so you will be able to bet using Bitcoin without restrictions.
The main difference between these sportsbooks and classic ones is related to the use and verification of operations in each one of them. If you play in a classic site, for example, those who need to withdraw USD will have to provide a lot of personal details and documents to prove their identity (name, address, a legal document, and so on). The same happens in case you want to use a credit or debit card, bank account or e-wallet: the site will require statements, photos of the cards or screenshots. But none of this will happen if you bet with Bitcoin! You will just have to provide the sportbook a valid email address and that’s it, you can start playing right away. This also means you get to keep full anonymity, higher security levels, a speedy process when playing and more.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Verify your personal documents.
2. Decide on the payment method to use (credit or debit card, bank wire, etc), considering its fees and waiting times. For example, using a credit card to buy Bitcoin is very fast but you might need to pay for higher fees than when using a bank transfer. On the other hand, using bank transfers is highly recommended in terms of safety.
3. Access an exchange site where you will actually be able to buy Bitcoin. This is a marketplace where you can buy Bitcoin using traditional currency using the payment method you chose before. Some suggestions are Binance and Kucoin, two very safe places where you can buy most of the cryptocurrencies available in the market, including Bitcoin.
● 2011: 0.29
● 2012: 3.80
● 2013: 12.77
● 2014: 275.00
● 2015: 152.40
● 2016: 350.92
● 2017: 751.34
● 2018: 3,128.89
● 2019: 3,322.19
● Be on the lookout for too-good-to-be-true bonuses. It’s true that Bitcoin betting sites have higher bonuses than in casinos because of its volatility but beware of tremendously large bonuses. Read the Terms of Condition carefully to make sure you won’t be scammed.
● Spelling mistakes: No serious page would ever publish content without proper proofreading. If you find spelling and grammar mistakes or poorly written content in general, then it is likely you are using a fraudulent website.
● Abandoned site: Good gambling sites keep updated all the time. If you encounter 404 errors frequently or notice that the New Games section never changes, then you should steer clear of this site to avoid scams.